Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sexy at the gym?

    The other day the sportsman and I were in the gym. I was doing my thing lifting weights. When the sportsman walks right up in front of me, while I am in the middle of a set.



    Now there is a rule (between the sportsman and I ) that when your at the gym and your working out you don’t stop the other person and try to have a freakin conversation with them.


    So I am lifting and the sportsman stops in front of me and motions for me to take my head phones off, cause he wants to freakin chit chat with me. Really? Are you freakin serious?


    So I take them off (even though I was totally in the “Zone) and you want to know what the hell was soooo damn important that it just couldn’t freakin wait till I was done ?


    The sportsman wanted to know why it was that I had part of my tongue hanging out of my mouth? WTF, seriously.


    The sportsman was concerned that the way I had my tongue it appeared that I was being “sexual” and he thought that other men in the gym would take it the wrong way and try to come up and talk to me.


    Now mind you when I go to the gym, I have no makeup on, my hair is pulled up, and I have a baggy t-shirt and soccer shorts on. Who the hell is really gonna find me attractive much less confuse me for being flirty? I will tell you who, NO ONE.


    My reason for doing this (hanging my tongue out so to speak) is because some times when I’m in the gym, my nose gets stopped up and I can’t freakin breath.


    There is no sexual thoughts at anytime while I am doing this.


    So finally after I reassure the sportsman that I am not secretly trying to pickup some hot young stud in the gym, he lets me get back to my work out.


    Who new having your tongue hang out of your mouth like a damn dog would be confused with something sexual.


    For once I wasn’t the perv.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/06/sexy-at-gym.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment