Monday, June 21, 2010
    As of late I have been in the “Passion z o n e.



    Good, Bad , or Indifferent.

     It kinda feels damn good!


    I can only assume that I am like alot of women out there who are very passionate about things in their life.

    I’m not just talking about sex, even though I talk a helluva lot about it.


    Sometimes it comes across that I am some what of a perv (well hell, I guess I kinda am).


    Anyways, what I am talking about is in general I am very passionate person about a lot of things. If I do say so myself I think that’s a kickass characteristic to have.


    If I believe in something, I am 100% committed. How many people can honestly say that?


    I have passed this quality onto my children. I have told them to find what they are passionate about and then dive right in. It's an awesome feeling.


    Currently, I am very passionate about something. The problem, well not really a problem, is that I don’t completely/totally understand why. Just yet. I just need some time to think.


    I know that I probably should just roll with it. That is what my gut instinct is telling me. It’s just I am one of “those” freakin people that doesn't trust very easily.

    So I want/need to know why I feel this way. So I can go forward and give the 100%.


    I know with my current situation with the sportsman, that all of this is very poor timing. So I have been doing a lot of thinking. I’m not saying I am doing anything drastic.  So freakin chill ppl.

    I am somewhat analyzing at the present time. There is nothing wrong with that. Wouldn't you agree? I'm really all about the carefree way of things. I hate complications.


    I also know I have said it a million fucking times before, but it's true. LIFE is too short. My biggest daily fear is that I will die not ever having really lived.

    I'm currently in search of those things that make me happy and rolling with them because I am fully freakin aware that you make your own damn happiness. So I am working on what makes me happy.


    Same as my other post’s this will be a reoccurring fucking theme.

    To Be Continued……………………………….



    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/06/as-of-late-i-have-been-in-passion-z-o-n.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment