Sunday, January 24, 2010

What does your SHIT say about you?


    What does your shit say about you?
    Yes, I know a little about this subject.

    You ask why? My mother is why. I know that like your nails, hair, and urine, they all say what is going on with your body.


    For instance, your nail beds can tell you if your low on iron or calcium, your shit can tell you if you’ve got too much fiber or fat in your diet, and your urine can tell you if your dehydrated or if you have an infection.

    All of these are very interesting important tid bits, but what I really want to discuss is public restrooms. This is not just about the fact that I am a clean person serious germ freak, more along the lines of the other people who use the public restrooms.

    I just want to point out that I do not need to know what is going on with anyone’s body but my own. So why is it that every damn time I go into the restroom it never fails, the stall I pick is the one that someone has just taken a huge shit in. WTF???

    I want to know how it is that you can take a huge shit and then leave and not look back to make sure that there is not shit still floating, smeared, and or cloggin up the toilet???????

    So when I say that I don’t need to know what is going on with other peoples bowl movements for the day, what I really mean is HELLO  people you are sharing a bath room with like a million other people. Take the freakin time to look back before leaving the stall to make sure everything is “all clear”!


    It's bad enough that I have to use the paper seat covers for fear that my ass will ultimately be touching someone else’s, but nothing grosses me out more then to see someone else shit.

    I mean if the dog walkers can pickup their dog’s shit!

    I’m just asking that you do your part,
     or things could get ugly here.
    You have been warned!
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/01/what-does-your-shit-say-about-you.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive