Saturday, January 2, 2010

55


    And to think,  I could of just drove my happy ass into work this morning by myself.


    Instead, I listened to the jackass weather/news ppl. Just so you know, they are complete freakin idiots!!!! I’m pretty sure I could be a “weather girl and do a better job. It can’t be all that hard to get it wrong every flippin time!



    Anyways I decided to take my sportsman up on his offer to drive me to work this morning, because the idiot weather ppl said the roads were bad.


    One would think that riding in with ones spouse would be a good thing. Maybe even some nice quality alone time. Well, sorry you didn’t ride in with my sportsman!!!

    Let me just say that “Driving Mrs Daisy” comes to mind. There was no nice quality time spent here. Seriously,does anyone still drive 55 on the highway anymore? Actually there is someone, just one someone. That would be my freakin sportsman. It’s not enough that all the other cars are speeding by us, to give him a damn clue that the roads are just fine. No, No, No, he has to do things his way. The slow ass way.

    So I try in my calm nice voice bitchy voice and talk to my sportsman about his driving, because if something doesn’t change rather quickly I am going to be forced to rip out all my freakin hair.



    ME: Hey, why are you hanging so far back from the car in front of you?
    Sportsman: Don’t tell me how to drive.

    ME: I’m just asking, what’s the harm in that?
    Sportsman: Silence

    ME: how about, just for shits and giggles you drive the speed limit?
    Sportsman: You are really starting to piss me off, let me just drive.


    ME: I just don’t understand why are you going so freakin slow?
    Sportsman: What are we doing for New Years eve?

    ME: Nice try to change the subject. Is it your concentrating too hard on listening to the radio?
    Sportsman: Do you want to get out here!

    ME: Let me think about it. Well it’s not like you would have to really slow down or anything. Ok, fine Ill shut up, but are you going to at least clean the damn wind shield off, how can you possible see out? I can’t even see out.
    Sportsman: You’re not driving so you don’t need to see. One more word, and your gonna walk the rest of the way.

    Sportsman: Why do you have the window down?
    ME: Well duh. It’s hotter than hell in here, and the windows are fogged up. How can I see where your going?


    My sportsman is the kind of driver that I bitch about every morning on my way into work. You know the one that drives 55 in the fast lane and then won’t get the hell over!!! The man is 35, but he drives like he is 90. I do understand that I tend to drive faster than the average person most ppl. So what is he trying to do, counteract my speed by driving like a snail? He is just too much.

    I was so glad ecstatic to get out of the car, once I finally made it to work. It was the longest ride ever I was so pissed, that I didn’t even say good bye to him when I got out of the car. All I could think about was getting out as fast as possible, before I said something I might regret.

    Don’t get me wrong, I love my husband,
    just not his driving!
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/01/55.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive