Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hoochy Coochie


    Curious minds wanna know!



    How shaving it all off/waxing a runway strip came about? Come on gals, you know what I’m talking about. Wink Wink, You’re Va, Jay Jay!






    Was it like my experience in the shower this morning? I’m shaving/trimming up my virginia, thinking about the days events, not paying close enough attention it appears. Which is obvious cause next thing I know one side has a little more missing than the other side, so I grab a small mirror and I take a closer look. I thinking, not a problem I can fix this. SO I shave a little more trying to even it out. Next thing you know, I have NOTHING left. OMG! What will I tell my husband? Will he notice? Hell yes, he will freakin notice. Will he think it’s creepy? Cause I’m not so sure I don’t find it a little creepy. So I get out and look at myself in the full length mirror. The horror I tell you. There’s nothing like a pasty white 40 year old with no virginia hair. Worse yet what will my gynecologist think of me at my next appointment? Doubly worse when I’m naked in the women’s locker room at the gym, do I like try to explain it or do I just cover it up till it grows back? How long will it take to grow back? You see my freakin dilemma here.

    All this led me to wonder, maybe everyone goes around shaving it all off? My accident might just be exactly how most women’s virginias are lookin now a days. Is this the new Normal? I haven’t looked at a playboy in years and I don’t frequent looking at naked women in the locker room. So I have no real idea, of what is “in style” now. Shag carpet might not be “in” anymore, I’m not saying that I had shag but what I had was better than NOTHING! I do want to be in style though. It’s enough to be old, I don’t want to be old and out of style. That’s a double whammy! I have been “touching up” mine since H.S., but that was 20 years ago, so I am sure the styles have changed.


    So I thought maybe I would ask around. Do a little survey of my own. Do you think ppl would find this odd completely out there or be offended by the question? I know that it’s ones own personal preference, ultimately it really doesn’t matter , since the only people who see my virginia are my husband, my gynecologist, my dogs and the other women in the gym. It’s just I’m curious.

    So here is what I found out, from the few who I asked that didn’t think I was a complete creeper.


    5% Don’t shave at all- Wall to Wall carpet
    60% Trim up just the sides
    30% Wax a runway strip down the middle
    5% Shave it all off, front to back

    So it looks like I fall somewhere in the middle of average and a hooker. What a relief.

    I hope this helps clear it up for any of you that wondered but were too afraid to ask.


    No thank you’s necessary. Just doing my civic duty in reporting the important things people need/wanna know. Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/01/hoochy-coochie.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive