Tuesday, May 11, 2010

That Ain't No damn Doggie Door

    So you have heard me talk about “Moog” before, if you don’t remember what a freakin mess this dog is you should go HERE.



    Reminder this is my daughters dog, that I have let stay with me, while she is living back home.


    As a routine, Moog is locked up in a kennel during the day. (If you wonder why, go HERE and it says it all )

    While Rufus(the wiener) and Maile(the Chihuahua) are allowed to be out all day.

    Now Maile is the best dog ever. She is such a princess, she never leaves my bed during the day, until I walk thru the door. Did I say that I dress her up in outfits? She is such a beautiful dog. Then there is Rufus, what can I say. He is total fat ass wiener and he just sleeps all day on the back of the sofa.
    No worries there.


    Anyways, every day when I get home I let Moog out of her kennel, and then I let both Rufus and Moog outside in the fenced in yard. Maile is too small to be out at the same time with the other two idiots. So I just carry her around with me.


    I have been trying to talk the sportsman into letting me get a front baby dog carrier for her so I can take her out when I run with the other two dogs. but He says NO!


    So once I let the two dip shits out, I normally head to the bedroom to strip out of my work clothes.


    As I am walking down the hall butt ass naked here comes Moog. WTF? I know I put this dumb ass dog out, what is she doing inside?


    Let me just take you back for a moment here, recently moog has torn a small hole in our screen door. The way this dog digs at the door you would think that she was digging a hole to China. WTF? So she has torn a small hole in the screen, in which my lovely not so handy sportsman has white trashed it up by putting some awesome duct tape over the freakin hole. Did I say it was a kick ass color black? Who knew they make all different colors of duct tape. So now it looks so kick ass. I bet your all jealous that your man isn't as handy as the sportsman.


    So let me tell you how it is that this POS dog made it back inside. She made the hole bigger and is now using it as her own personal fucking doggie door.


    Now if this gigantic fucking hole isn’t enough of a reason for the sportsman to go get the screen fixed for real, then I don’t know what it will take.

    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/05/that-ain-no-damn-doggie-door.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment