Monday, May 10, 2010

Mystery Man From My Past-The Final Chapter

    Not too long ago I shared with you about a guy from my past (HS). Go  HERE if you need a refresher.




    So I know previously I left all of you hanging out there. I left off where I contacted this guy on FB and it was determined that Yes, the "Guy" did remember me. Surprise- Surprise.

    We also met one night for a beer.(that was it) 
    No, it was not just the two of us. No I didn’t stay a long time. No I didn’t get drunk and do wild things. No, my sportsman did not come along. (that would have been a freakin disaster)Not that anything happened but the sportsman is a little insecure.


    So now I would love to tell all of you that I had the answers to all my “what if’s” (like his penis size) since you know that was like the No. 1 most important question I had on my list of wonders.

    Just teasing.

    I still do not know. I did find out some other things, that weren’t on my list, but I can’t share them with you. Sorry.


    I can say that the last several weeks have been very interesting.


    Wink ,Wink.

    So we have been talking and emailing over the last few weeks. While I have found out that we have like a million things in common.


    One of those being that we both have health issues. So we can totally sympathize/relate with one another.


    I also found out that he is very happily married and a devoted father of 2. Did I mention that his wife also went to our H.S., so I know his wife as well. Small world. No?


    Yes, while I know it’s disappointing to everyone (I mean me) that he will not be secretly lusting after me since we are both married. There will also be no spring fling happenin. (sorry to disappoint some of you. Um, HELLO-remember I am married).

    Would things have been different if we were both single? Hmmmmmmm, I just don’t know. That is the fucking million dollar question of the day.

    I just know that the Sportsman would not be too down with me hooking up with another man. Unless it was a threesome.
    No, not really just teasing again.
    I have however come to find a connection with this "GUY". Like maybe, we were brought into each others lives for a reason. What the hell that reason is I do not know. Im still trying to put the pieces together on that one.
    or
    Maybe I should just leave it alone? What do you think?


    What I have come to find is, I really didn’t know didley  jackshit next to nothing  hardly anything about him like I thought I knew.

    Since before I was just going off of a fucking “feeling” I had 20+ years ago. So that probably just makes me a dumbass.

     
    What I got out of all of this , was it made me realize that I should be focusing more on my own husband and not so much on a guy from my past. Its not like I was expecting anything. Just wanted to get some questions answered.

    You would have thought that I had learned my lesson a 100 times over about opening my heart/feelings up to anyone. I know I have trust issues, but I have them for a fucking reason.

    I know, what the hell was I thinking.
    That's what I get for digging up the past.

    Nothing but BAD.
    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/05/mystery-man-from-my-past-final-chapter.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment