Thursday, May 13, 2010

Quirky Things About ME

    These are the things that make me, ME.

    1. I don’t like sharing my tweezers;



    2. I will only eat a banana if it is cut up;



    3. I love to go f a s t;



    4. I hate when ppl drive just a little too far past the drive thru window; HELLO Sportsman!!!!



    5. I eat cearl every night at 9pm cause I’m convienced that it will make me feel better;



    6. I’m obsessed with shaving my legs everyday; I like things to be SMOOTH.



    7. I don’t really like chocolate, but I will eat DARK chocolate; I know I’m strange.



    8. I LOVE peanut butter anything;



    9. While I love to run around naked, I don't really like for ppl to see me naked;



    10. My favorite part on a man is his lips (you thought I was gonna say wiener, didn’t you);



    11. My favorite secret sexual fantasy used to be, to have sex in the top of a barn. Now I just find it creepy and definitely dirty; and not the good kind of dirty.



    12. I HATE Excuses;



    13. I will never willingly let someone pee on me;

    Now you know
    just a little bit more
    about what makes
     me
     so freakin weird.


    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2010/05/quirky-things-about-me.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment