Thursday, September 17, 2009

QUEEN of Random thoughts

    My friends always tell me that I am the queen of random thoughts.


    But I cant help it.


    I know that it can drive people crazy for my lack of not completely following the conversation, and while I also have that blank look on my face. DUH


    It is NOT that what they are saying is not interesting. I just have too many things rolling around in my head at one time.


    Isnt this part of being a parent?

    You know, like when you have asked your kid "have you brushed your teeth yet"?  all the while you were standing right there watching them 20 minutes. So you child looks at you like your crazy.


    And so here it is the random thought for the day..................................

    Whats up with all the bees? They have been everywhere lately. Worse than in years past.

    Are these the Africanized Honey Bee, more popularly known as the "killer" bee?

    Have the "killer" bees made their way to us already?

    The Map of Africanized Bee Migration in US doesnt show them in our area yet.

    So whats Up with all the freakin BEES?



    Source URL: http://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2009/09/queen-of-random-thoughts.html
    Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment