- PHOTOS : Justin Bieber and
- justin bieber kissed selena
- selena gomez justin bieber
- Selena Gomez amp; Justin Bieber#39;s
- Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez#39;s
- Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
- Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
- claim theyre best jan found Justin+ieber+and+selena+gomez+oscars+kiss
- justin bieber kisses selena
- tattoo selena gomez and justin
- images justin bieber 2011
- Watch Justin Bieber amp; Selena
- Justin Bieber broke the hearts
- Selena Gomez Justin Bieber
- Justin+ieber+and+selena+gomez+oscars+kiss httpaf ffjustin ieber dating
- justin bieber kissed selena
- dresses Justin Bieber Selena
- selena gomez justin bieber
- Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
images claim theyre best jan found Justin+ieber+and+selena+gomez+oscars+kiss 
wallpaper PHOTOS : Justin Bieber and

2011 justin bieber kissed selena
more...


more...

2010 selena gomez justin bieber
more...

hair Selena Gomez amp; Justin Bieber#39;s
more...

hot Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez#39;s
more...
house dresses Justin Bieber Selena
tattoo Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
more...
pictures Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
dresses Watch Justin Bieber amp; Selena
more...
makeup justin bieber kisses selena
girlfriend Selena Gomez Justin Bieber
hairstyles images justin bieber 2011
Source URL: https://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/06/selena-gomez-justin-bieber-kiss.html
Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
redford
12-03 10:38 AM
???
wallpaper PHOTOS : Justin Bieber and

lostinbeta
10-02 03:12 AM
Just too cool.....tooooooooooo cool(-: (yes, too cool for the normal smiley)
deba
09-28 01:02 PM
Walk-ins are highly unlikely, if not impossible at any location. Emergency visa appointments are still available, I think. Check the individual consulate for the procedure. However, you need to have a genuine and verifiable reason for an emergency appointment. For regular visitor visas, you must get an appointment scheduled in advance, simply no way around it.
2011 justin bieber kissed selena
kumar1
07-09 10:39 AM
Hi,
I am sending my kid ( US born) with my in-laws to india. Any idea what kind of documents they need to carry ( other than passport, PIO, Birth Certificate)
any body has any expereince?
Do not forget to give grand parents a letter, duly signed by you and your wife that they are taking a minor US citizen, out of the country with parent's consent. I do not have any particular format to give you. Get it notarized, also mention the dates for which he will be outside the country. I had a tough time with Air France few years ago, I was taking my own baby and my wife was not travelling with me. Air France denied me bording because I did not have a wrttien permission from my wife !! It also differs from airline to airline.
I am sending my kid ( US born) with my in-laws to india. Any idea what kind of documents they need to carry ( other than passport, PIO, Birth Certificate)
any body has any expereince?
Do not forget to give grand parents a letter, duly signed by you and your wife that they are taking a minor US citizen, out of the country with parent's consent. I do not have any particular format to give you. Get it notarized, also mention the dates for which he will be outside the country. I had a tough time with Air France few years ago, I was taking my own baby and my wife was not travelling with me. Air France denied me bording because I did not have a wrttien permission from my wife !! It also differs from airline to airline.
more...
j751
01-02 07:45 PM
Does anybody know if premium processing for I-140 has been reinstated? and can one upgrade to premium processing after it's been filed? Also, does anyone know what's the current wait for NSC. My PD is July 26 2007. Thanks
desi3933
01-03 03:53 PM
Hi people, I am currently applying change of status from H1 to F1. Since my PERM got audit, and my h1 visa is going to expire in the end of January 2009, I need to change my status to F1 student visa in order to stay in the U.S legally. Now, I am trying to fill out the form I-539 by myself, and I got confused on:
part 4. additional information on 3g:"Have you, or any other person included in this application, been employed in the U.S. since last admitted or granted an extension or change of status?"
I don't know should I put "YES" or "NO", I have never done "i-539 for change of status" on my first F1/OPT to H1 visa....but I actually worked in the U.S...
Can anyone help me to answer that? Thanks a lot!!!
>> Have you, or any other person included in this application, been employed in the U.S. since last admitted or granted an extension or change of status?
The answer should be Yes.
Good Luck.
__________________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
part 4. additional information on 3g:"Have you, or any other person included in this application, been employed in the U.S. since last admitted or granted an extension or change of status?"
I don't know should I put "YES" or "NO", I have never done "i-539 for change of status" on my first F1/OPT to H1 visa....but I actually worked in the U.S...
Can anyone help me to answer that? Thanks a lot!!!
>> Have you, or any other person included in this application, been employed in the U.S. since last admitted or granted an extension or change of status?
The answer should be Yes.
Good Luck.
__________________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
more...
mnq1979
08-31 12:46 PM
I am just curious to know that did any one get the interview call for green card after replying to RFE.
My wife and I received the RFE last month to which we replied. The USCIS have received the reply and have updated the status saying that i should expect to get the response from them in 60 days. I am not sure what response they are talkign about because i am not current and i dotn expect to be current in Oct. Any clue?
I know many ppl. got the interview call...but i am not sure if they receive the interview call after replyign to RFE.
Is it a possibility that if USCIS sends the RFE then the chances of getting the interview gets slim. Please ADVISE !!!!
Many thanks in advance.
My wife and I received the RFE last month to which we replied. The USCIS have received the reply and have updated the status saying that i should expect to get the response from them in 60 days. I am not sure what response they are talkign about because i am not current and i dotn expect to be current in Oct. Any clue?
I know many ppl. got the interview call...but i am not sure if they receive the interview call after replyign to RFE.
Is it a possibility that if USCIS sends the RFE then the chances of getting the interview gets slim. Please ADVISE !!!!
Many thanks in advance.
2010 selena gomez justin bieber
vvijaybabu
02-03 02:06 PM
Hi,
Is there any way we can check our labor processing status as it is a genral fact that no employer would prefer to give his employee to access his status and at the same time they would not let employee to call attorney directly.So in this kind of scenario I was just wondering is there anyway we can track the status.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Is there any way we can check our labor processing status as it is a genral fact that no employer would prefer to give his employee to access his status and at the same time they would not let employee to call attorney directly.So in this kind of scenario I was just wondering is there anyway we can track the status.
Thanks in advance for your help.
more...
illusions
04-07 11:19 AM
485 is your application, your emp does not have to pay; although if they do it would be nice :)
hair Selena Gomez amp; Justin Bieber#39;s
ticktoe
07-15 09:22 PM
I am having an option of joining a new employer with whom to file LC. Company is not very big 50 employees and started in 2002.
I am very worried about the stability of the company. This kind of companies are normal or I am just unneccessarily imagining and worrying ???
How to check the stability of a company before you start filing anything ???
Anybody knows about this ??
I am very worried about the stability of the company. This kind of companies are normal or I am just unneccessarily imagining and worrying ???
How to check the stability of a company before you start filing anything ???
Anybody knows about this ??
more...
Jean123
01-14 02:21 PM
A friend of mine is a citizen from a non Visa-waiver country, married to an American. They've been married for two years and she is expected to receive her green card in a few months at the embassy of her country of origin where she still lives. Because of abuse issues, she wants to separate asap but is afraid he might retaliate by trying to prevent her from receiving her green card. Is that possible, or should she wait until she has the Green Card in her hands? Thanks!
hot Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez#39;s
dollar500
04-28 06:57 PM
For those IV members who are not aware of this hearing:
There is a very important hearing scheduled on 4/30/08. Please check the status on this hearing at the following link. Let's keep our fingers crossed that this has an impact on the overall grand scheme
http://judiciary.house.gov/oversight.aspx?ID=435
Wednesday 04/30/2008 - 2:30 PM
2141 Rayburn House Office Building
Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law
Hearing on Wasted Visas, Growing Backlogs
There is a very important hearing scheduled on 4/30/08. Please check the status on this hearing at the following link. Let's keep our fingers crossed that this has an impact on the overall grand scheme
http://judiciary.house.gov/oversight.aspx?ID=435
Wednesday 04/30/2008 - 2:30 PM
2141 Rayburn House Office Building
Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law
Hearing on Wasted Visas, Growing Backlogs
more...
house dresses Justin Bieber Selena
resetclock
01-30 05:51 AM
I have H1b Stamped in Jan (Approved in 2007 valid till 1 Oct 2010). My Petioner is well run lawful consultant company (have filed 100+ H1bs since 2001) and he wants me to come to US. My Petioner has in-house as well Client side Projects.
I am having around 8 years of IT experience and Graduate degree in Computer Science. I have worked in past as full time employee with US' No.1 IT Manufacturer in India & have travelled to US twice on Business Visa, I am currently working with a US Bank's Offshore Technology centre in India.
My question is "Is it safe to travel in First week of March 2010 to USA with my H1b stamped in January 2008. In that case What documents I should be carrying along with I-797 Notice of Approval of I-129 Petition.
Thanks much in Advance.
Regards,
R C.
I am having around 8 years of IT experience and Graduate degree in Computer Science. I have worked in past as full time employee with US' No.1 IT Manufacturer in India & have travelled to US twice on Business Visa, I am currently working with a US Bank's Offshore Technology centre in India.
My question is "Is it safe to travel in First week of March 2010 to USA with my H1b stamped in January 2008. In that case What documents I should be carrying along with I-797 Notice of Approval of I-129 Petition.
Thanks much in Advance.
Regards,
R C.
tattoo Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
apahilaj
02-15 02:32 PM
FYI - Mr. Prakash resigns...
http://www.dhs.gov/xnews/releases/pr_1203100416411.shtm
http://www.dhs.gov/xnews/releases/pr_1203100416411.shtm
more...
pictures Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
nashim
01-07 11:34 AM
2. What is the safest & quickest way to get my h1 status active in system..
H1 STAMPING IN HOME CONTRY.
a) Stamping in Canada - Quickest for me. Is it safe ?
FIRST TIME H1B STAMPING NEEDS TO BE DONE IN HOME CONTRY, CHECK WITH ATTORNEY.
b) Get status changed without getting out of country? - But how?
THERE IS APPLICATION TO CHANGE STATUS FROM H4 TO H1, CHECK WITH ATTORNEY.
c) Stamping from Home country? -- Last option.
YES, YOU CAN DO ANY TIME.
H1 STAMPING IN HOME CONTRY.
a) Stamping in Canada - Quickest for me. Is it safe ?
FIRST TIME H1B STAMPING NEEDS TO BE DONE IN HOME CONTRY, CHECK WITH ATTORNEY.
b) Get status changed without getting out of country? - But how?
THERE IS APPLICATION TO CHANGE STATUS FROM H4 TO H1, CHECK WITH ATTORNEY.
c) Stamping from Home country? -- Last option.
YES, YOU CAN DO ANY TIME.
dresses Watch Justin Bieber amp; Selena
ilikekilo
07-23 07:24 AM
not sure where you got taht info..i believe u still can...pl contact ur lawyer...or post question on immilaw website..
more...
makeup justin bieber kisses selena
arung
02-24 10:46 PM
Is there any solution going to come to help peoples here for 9 � 10years paying taxes, contributing to social security, Medicare, having clean records etc, and stuck on numerical limits and VISA numbers availability.
Being in this situation is not because of not started process timely, where as this is caused by the way processing tied up with employer to get GC. And as soon as changed employer the whole process reset. Sometimes employee has to take decisions in the best interest of employers, where as one has to pay price like sitting in the GC Queue again and which was also not bad till the retrogress hit hard.
There also best possibilities that people stuck in queue and waiting for GC are highly skilled, financially healthy, and capable to invest but surely not doing so in the anxiety
Even in the current economic situations most of them also lost their big chunk of money from 401k, IRA and other investment which is going to take years to recover.
Being in this situation is not because of not started process timely, where as this is caused by the way processing tied up with employer to get GC. And as soon as changed employer the whole process reset. Sometimes employee has to take decisions in the best interest of employers, where as one has to pay price like sitting in the GC Queue again and which was also not bad till the retrogress hit hard.
There also best possibilities that people stuck in queue and waiting for GC are highly skilled, financially healthy, and capable to invest but surely not doing so in the anxiety
Even in the current economic situations most of them also lost their big chunk of money from 401k, IRA and other investment which is going to take years to recover.
girlfriend Selena Gomez Justin Bieber
Blog Feeds
05-30 12:30 PM
Silicon Valley Immigration Lawyer Blog Has Just Posted the Following:
Across Silicon Valley and the rest of the U.S., many employers are avoiding layoffs by reducing employee hours or by cutting salaries. However, H-1B visa (http://www.geelaw.com/lawyer-attorney-1054805.html)holders, and their employers, can run afoul of U.S. immigration laws if the salary is cut without a corresponding reduction in hours.
An H-1B employer must attest to the Department of Labor, that the employer is paying the H-1B employee the higher of either: 1) the prevailing wage for the same occupational classification in the same area of employment, or 2) the actual wage level paid by the employer to all employees with similar experience and qualifications for the same job. When submitting the H-1B petition, the employer must state the number of hours per week that they will employ the H-1B worker. So if the prevailing wage for a software engineer in the San Jose metropolitan area is $40/hr., then for a full-time job the annual salary would be $83,200. This would be the minimum that the employer would need to pay annually, and an employer could always pay more.
Suppose your Palo Alto employer informs you that all professionals are taking an across-the-board 15% pay cut. If the prevailing wage for your job is $83,200, a 15% pay cut would lower your salary to $70,720. If your employer started paying you only $70,720 annually while you were still working full-time, your employer would be violating the H-1B regulations, and you could be in violation of your H1-B status. However, if your hours were reduced to only 34 hours per week, then at $40/hour you would earn $70,720 annually. Therefore, an employer and its H-1B employee could properly follow the H-1B regulations by reducing the employee's hours enough to still comply with the prevailing wage. Of course, in this example, the H-1B employee would only be able to work 34 hours per week.
More... (http://www.siliconvalleyimmigrationlawyer.com/2009/11/a-paycut-could-mean-parttime-f.html)
Across Silicon Valley and the rest of the U.S., many employers are avoiding layoffs by reducing employee hours or by cutting salaries. However, H-1B visa (http://www.geelaw.com/lawyer-attorney-1054805.html)holders, and their employers, can run afoul of U.S. immigration laws if the salary is cut without a corresponding reduction in hours.
An H-1B employer must attest to the Department of Labor, that the employer is paying the H-1B employee the higher of either: 1) the prevailing wage for the same occupational classification in the same area of employment, or 2) the actual wage level paid by the employer to all employees with similar experience and qualifications for the same job. When submitting the H-1B petition, the employer must state the number of hours per week that they will employ the H-1B worker. So if the prevailing wage for a software engineer in the San Jose metropolitan area is $40/hr., then for a full-time job the annual salary would be $83,200. This would be the minimum that the employer would need to pay annually, and an employer could always pay more.
Suppose your Palo Alto employer informs you that all professionals are taking an across-the-board 15% pay cut. If the prevailing wage for your job is $83,200, a 15% pay cut would lower your salary to $70,720. If your employer started paying you only $70,720 annually while you were still working full-time, your employer would be violating the H-1B regulations, and you could be in violation of your H1-B status. However, if your hours were reduced to only 34 hours per week, then at $40/hour you would earn $70,720 annually. Therefore, an employer and its H-1B employee could properly follow the H-1B regulations by reducing the employee's hours enough to still comply with the prevailing wage. Of course, in this example, the H-1B employee would only be able to work 34 hours per week.
More... (http://www.siliconvalleyimmigrationlawyer.com/2009/11/a-paycut-could-mean-parttime-f.html)
hairstyles images justin bieber 2011
theOne
10-13 04:02 AM
Friends,
I have had my GC for about two and a half months now. I am currently checking out SOA consultant positions with a consultancy in Saudi Arabia. I don't know the length of the contracts yet. Can I work out of USA and still apply for Citizenship after the wait of 4 years and 9 months ? Does this require me to stay a certain amount of time in USA for every year ? What are the tax implications ? Would I have to file taxes on the income that I earned out of USA ? Thank you.
Regards,
theOne
I have had my GC for about two and a half months now. I am currently checking out SOA consultant positions with a consultancy in Saudi Arabia. I don't know the length of the contracts yet. Can I work out of USA and still apply for Citizenship after the wait of 4 years and 9 months ? Does this require me to stay a certain amount of time in USA for every year ? What are the tax implications ? Would I have to file taxes on the income that I earned out of USA ? Thank you.
Regards,
theOne
gk_2000
12-16 10:43 AM
What are you smoking?
I realize it may sound cranky, but many good ideas start that way until they prove themselves
I realize it may sound cranky, but many good ideas start that way until they prove themselves
amitps
10-14 10:35 PM
You should get your EAD after FP
Source URL: https://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/06/selena-gomez-justin-bieber-kiss.html
Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
No comments:
Post a Comment