- Selena Gomez#39;s wavy, brunette
- selena gomez haircut layered.
- hair selena gomez hairstyles
- selena gomez new haircut bob.
- selena gomez hairstyles short
- selena gomez hairstyles 2011.
- 2011 selena gomez new haircut.
- 2011 selena gomez new pictures
- selena gomez short haircut.
- justin bieber 2011 new haircut
- selena gomez 2011 hairstyles.
- wallpaper selena gomez haircut
- A very cute teen idol Selena
- hairstyles for prom 2011.
- selena gomez hairstyles 2011
- selena gomez haircut 2011.
- selena gomez haircut 2011.
- selena gomez haircut straight.
- Selena hairstyle
images 2011 selena gomez new pictures 
wallpaper Selena Gomez#39;s wavy, brunette

2011 selena gomez haircut layered.
more...


more...

2010 hair selena gomez hairstyles
more...

hair selena gomez new haircut bob.
more...

hot selena gomez hairstyles short
more...
house selena gomez haircut 2011.
tattoo selena gomez hairstyles 2011.
more...
pictures 2011 selena gomez new haircut.
dresses wallpaper selena gomez haircut
more...
makeup selena gomez short haircut.
girlfriend hairstyles for prom 2011.
hairstyles selena gomez 2011 hairstyles.
Source URL: https://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-to-do-selena-gomez-hairstyles-2011.html
Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
krishnam70
04-06 12:17 PM
I agree with this 100%, BUT we (US degree holdeers) have to understand that in the GC aspirant community there are tons of people who came in through "desi consultnats" (even this word makes my blood boil), who will never agree with this or support this. Classic Indian mentality, one crab pulling the other back in the basket.
Totoro
Commendable effort. The ideas presented in the forum and your personal experience as well as some research by you were taken to the people who might have some say in this process. The outcome of it does not matter right now, atleast the process has started and we need to follow on it with some targeted activity. Lot of my fellow IV'ians gave suggestions and some presented stories too. I did come across this thread only today and I missed out on an opportunity to present my story but nevertheless others have done so, i am somewhat lucky that despite the pain and hardship I did get my GC a year and half ago but I feel the pain my friends go through every day and continue to associate with IV.
I have read through each and every post made in this thread and these are good responses. There are some very good proposals - some likely to benefit a small set of
people ( GC's for Master's from US universities) and others wide encompassing.
I think the fix for this needs to go beyond smaller subsets of people.
A single master stroke is not going to erase the backlog it will need a series of fixes and the best way to go about it is to push for 1 or 2 main goals which will eliminate most of the issues. IV's core efforts are in the right direction.
IV'ians need to be united in getting a broadly accepted solution to majority of people rather than a small minority. Clearly my allegiance lies with people with priority dates which are more than 5 years old, people who are stuck in backlog centers, name check's and unexplained delays for no fault of theirs. This is not to belittle other people who are in the line for their GC's everybody have to wait their turn.
Friends who are espousing the cause of faster GC's for US Masters, do not sit on the high pedestal and belittle the people who came in on 'work visas'. They have as much right as you to have that 'Green card'. The time is not to fight EB2 vs EB3 or by ethnicity. A big deluge starts with a small drop of water, let us begin somewhere and once we get a fix to the larger problem other things will fall in place.
oh for the people who are ready to bash me, please see my profile, been in this country since 1996 and earned 2 Masters and yet classified as EB3 by employer. Yes I joined IV late officially but I try to do my bit in whatever way I can.
- cheers
kris
Totoro
Commendable effort. The ideas presented in the forum and your personal experience as well as some research by you were taken to the people who might have some say in this process. The outcome of it does not matter right now, atleast the process has started and we need to follow on it with some targeted activity. Lot of my fellow IV'ians gave suggestions and some presented stories too. I did come across this thread only today and I missed out on an opportunity to present my story but nevertheless others have done so, i am somewhat lucky that despite the pain and hardship I did get my GC a year and half ago but I feel the pain my friends go through every day and continue to associate with IV.
I have read through each and every post made in this thread and these are good responses. There are some very good proposals - some likely to benefit a small set of
people ( GC's for Master's from US universities) and others wide encompassing.
I think the fix for this needs to go beyond smaller subsets of people.
A single master stroke is not going to erase the backlog it will need a series of fixes and the best way to go about it is to push for 1 or 2 main goals which will eliminate most of the issues. IV's core efforts are in the right direction.
IV'ians need to be united in getting a broadly accepted solution to majority of people rather than a small minority. Clearly my allegiance lies with people with priority dates which are more than 5 years old, people who are stuck in backlog centers, name check's and unexplained delays for no fault of theirs. This is not to belittle other people who are in the line for their GC's everybody have to wait their turn.
Friends who are espousing the cause of faster GC's for US Masters, do not sit on the high pedestal and belittle the people who came in on 'work visas'. They have as much right as you to have that 'Green card'. The time is not to fight EB2 vs EB3 or by ethnicity. A big deluge starts with a small drop of water, let us begin somewhere and once we get a fix to the larger problem other things will fall in place.
oh for the people who are ready to bash me, please see my profile, been in this country since 1996 and earned 2 Masters and yet classified as EB3 by employer. Yes I joined IV late officially but I try to do my bit in whatever way I can.
- cheers
kris
wallpaper Selena Gomez#39;s wavy, brunette
billu
04-01 09:13 PM
Re-issue of passport.
thanks, I had e-mailed them yesterday and they replied today that my application is regd in their system and that all apps received by mail will take atleast 3 weeks to process.....did u get any info on ur application ?
thanks, I had e-mailed them yesterday and they replied today that my application is regd in their system and that all apps received by mail will take atleast 3 weeks to process.....did u get any info on ur application ?
samswas
05-04 08:03 PM
Please share some steps people are taking to get approval. like contacting senator or anything.
It will help people like me who are current and pending.
Thanks
MC
Chill out man .... (trust me how difficult it is, I'm also in the same boat as you) ... hope we get something it is ..... Good luck
It will help people like me who are current and pending.
Thanks
MC
Chill out man .... (trust me how difficult it is, I'm also in the same boat as you) ... hope we get something it is ..... Good luck
2011 selena gomez haircut layered.
matrixneo
08-05 01:54 PM
...only if approved. Guess, luck matter a lot when ur dates are current...as those guys are picking up cases randomly. Majority of approvals thus far are Feb/Jan 06 , when oct/nov guys are still looking forward..Please, dont get me wrong....Systematic approvals helps everyone...as you know the celebration time has come
SR/infopass is such a routine a thing ...they have standard reply to mail out. It definitely is frustrating to sit on the edge and keep waiting....
thanks gbof...
no wonder(random process) Mr. Obama keeps pressing on improving Maths(and ...) skills...
esp NSC looks worst...
SR/infopass is such a routine a thing ...they have standard reply to mail out. It definitely is frustrating to sit on the edge and keep waiting....
thanks gbof...
no wonder(random process) Mr. Obama keeps pressing on improving Maths(and ...) skills...
esp NSC looks worst...
more...
needhelp!
09-19 12:00 PM
Oh.. Great to meet you Libra! Thanks!
You took my placard to take a picture with abhijit, remember? I was there right next to you when you were taking pictures.:)
You took my placard to take a picture with abhijit, remember? I was there right next to you when you were taking pictures.:)

desijackass
05-21 10:01 AM
So I read that the amendment for recapture has been removed from the funding bill. Guess we are back to the start again? This really makes me to start hate the fact that we are held as the hostage of illegals
Is this true? where did you read this? would it be possible to post somemore information. Does this mean we stop calling or we still need to call? I just read this thread and started calling.
Is this true? where did you read this? would it be possible to post somemore information. Does this mean we stop calling or we still need to call? I just read this thread and started calling.
more...

texcan
10-07 07:28 AM
I sent it on Thursday Sep 11th before hurrican IKE to CGI Houston. Money order was cashed on Sep 23rd. Sent $60 including the express mail for returning the new passport. I haven't received yet. Calling them doesn't help a lot. Does anybody think going in person will help? Do I need to get an appointment to enquire about the passport application? Thanks in advance for your help.
Try contacting them via email ( check on website). I have received good response from email than any other form of communication.
Donot worry, CGI Houston is just a tad slow but they will get your papers done.
HTH
Try contacting them via email ( check on website). I have received good response from email than any other form of communication.
Donot worry, CGI Houston is just a tad slow but they will get your papers done.
HTH
2010 hair selena gomez hairstyles
anilkumar0902
08-05 10:33 AM
I guess, it is the 13th ....such an unlucky number.:eek:.Just kidding..When all of us are so anxious about this..I can't even begin to imagine what our EB-3 friends are going through. Especially to whose who have been waiting for almost a decade (or more) and still stuck..
I guess, we should take all this news with a pinch of salt..
Cheers
I guess, we should take all this news with a pinch of salt..
Cheers
more...

gc_on_demand
05-04 09:14 AM
Not everyone is getting approved. I am still waiting.
Most of people are getting. Your case may have some issues. Or it may be in hand of person who is on week or vacation. Date current means no guarantee that you will get on day 1.
If you don't get with in 30 days , you should contact USCIS or ask IV to help. Pappu already created thread if any one not getting approval and are long time donor should contact IV so they can dedicate resource.
Most of people are getting. Your case may have some issues. Or it may be in hand of person who is on week or vacation. Date current means no guarantee that you will get on day 1.
If you don't get with in 30 days , you should contact USCIS or ask IV to help. Pappu already created thread if any one not getting approval and are long time donor should contact IV so they can dedicate resource.
hair selena gomez new haircut bob.
BharatPremi
09-25 10:05 PM
Yeah, go ahead and request that.
Banning me is not the solution to your problems amigo.
You guys (EB3-I) need to understand that "sympathy" is NOT a tenable legal position.
Law is law, rules are rules.
You cannot be planning to tramp all over patiently waiting EB2-I folks and expect to get away with it. Of course, I and probably several other people will undertake all legal efforts required to fight this (illegal) request from EB3-I.
To the guy who lectured me on how great his experience was etc: I obtained my Masters in Mechanical Engg from Stanford. Of course, I am not going to tell you where I work and what I earn. You can speculate all you want about my "Skillz".
To the guy who assured me that I am sinning and God will punish me: No, I don't think so. Fighting for the truth, and trying to fight for and protect my legal rights is not a sin. Speaking the truth is not a sin. I did not make EB1/EB2/EB3 categories. The government did. I did not screw people to have them apply in EB3, they should have known better.
To the guys who say EB2-I folks do not care about them: OF COURSE they don't, you guys (EB3-I) are trying EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK to have an advantage at our cost. This shall not stand.
To anyone from the EB3-I cabal who wishes to engage with me: Try, and I will debate your points, any subject, any time (no IT please, I don't work in that miserable industry), regarding what is legal and good for EB3-I and also what is illegal and bad (mostly for EB2-I).
Behind every visa number, is a person and most probably a family. Children. Parents. Spouses. Siblings. DO NOT preach to me that I don't know about the suffering. We each have our own suffering. I have mine. Unfortunately, I wish my suffering just involved my GC.
Do you really think that whatever frustrations poured down here by whomsoever will force USCIS to change mind or its operational procedures changed? If not then why are you screaming so intensively? If this is the level one can achieve after joining Standford then we should now starting to doubt about the real quality level of Standford. But do not worry we will not judge Standford based on your behaviour here.
People are pouring down their frustrations, ideas and possible solutions. One may be agree or disagree for a particular post/idea but upon disagreement no one should become uncivil.
Banning me is not the solution to your problems amigo.
You guys (EB3-I) need to understand that "sympathy" is NOT a tenable legal position.
Law is law, rules are rules.
You cannot be planning to tramp all over patiently waiting EB2-I folks and expect to get away with it. Of course, I and probably several other people will undertake all legal efforts required to fight this (illegal) request from EB3-I.
To the guy who lectured me on how great his experience was etc: I obtained my Masters in Mechanical Engg from Stanford. Of course, I am not going to tell you where I work and what I earn. You can speculate all you want about my "Skillz".
To the guy who assured me that I am sinning and God will punish me: No, I don't think so. Fighting for the truth, and trying to fight for and protect my legal rights is not a sin. Speaking the truth is not a sin. I did not make EB1/EB2/EB3 categories. The government did. I did not screw people to have them apply in EB3, they should have known better.
To the guys who say EB2-I folks do not care about them: OF COURSE they don't, you guys (EB3-I) are trying EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK to have an advantage at our cost. This shall not stand.
To anyone from the EB3-I cabal who wishes to engage with me: Try, and I will debate your points, any subject, any time (no IT please, I don't work in that miserable industry), regarding what is legal and good for EB3-I and also what is illegal and bad (mostly for EB2-I).
Behind every visa number, is a person and most probably a family. Children. Parents. Spouses. Siblings. DO NOT preach to me that I don't know about the suffering. We each have our own suffering. I have mine. Unfortunately, I wish my suffering just involved my GC.
Do you really think that whatever frustrations poured down here by whomsoever will force USCIS to change mind or its operational procedures changed? If not then why are you screaming so intensively? If this is the level one can achieve after joining Standford then we should now starting to doubt about the real quality level of Standford. But do not worry we will not judge Standford based on your behaviour here.
People are pouring down their frustrations, ideas and possible solutions. One may be agree or disagree for a particular post/idea but upon disagreement no one should become uncivil.
more...

Becks
05-13 05:23 PM
Mine is similar to yours. Paper filed and receipt date 4/2/2010. LUDs on 4/8/2010 and 4/13/2010 (exactly 1month till today). Still waiting.
E-filed EAD and AP Renewal on 2nd April.. Sent documents after a week.. Received couple of LUD's and the last one on EAD application is on 04/22/10 and the application is still in Initial review. In case of AP the LUD is 04/07/10.
Not sure if someone else is in the same boat??? Should I try calling USCIS??
E-filed EAD and AP Renewal on 2nd April.. Sent documents after a week.. Received couple of LUD's and the last one on EAD application is on 04/22/10 and the application is still in Initial review. In case of AP the LUD is 04/07/10.
Not sure if someone else is in the same boat??? Should I try calling USCIS??
hot selena gomez hairstyles short
learning01
02-01 08:46 PM
by congressional staff. Because the CR (Congressional Record) of SA 187 and SA 180 refer to the same CR .
Or
it is possible that SA 180 is merged with 187, as I read ( I can post) the Senate discussion verbatim and Senator Kennedy introduced SA187. And the CR record has these confusing.
S.AMDT.187 to H.R.2 , by Kerry Refers to CR S1121--Passed (does not contain backlog or immigration provisions)
S.AMDT.180 to H.R.2 , by Kennedy Refers to CR S1088-1104 --Not Passed/not voted--(S1088-1104---consists of Backlog reduction provisions).
We missed it guys......very narrowly.
Or
it is possible that SA 180 is merged with 187, as I read ( I can post) the Senate discussion verbatim and Senator Kennedy introduced SA187. And the CR record has these confusing.
S.AMDT.187 to H.R.2 , by Kerry Refers to CR S1121--Passed (does not contain backlog or immigration provisions)
S.AMDT.180 to H.R.2 , by Kennedy Refers to CR S1088-1104 --Not Passed/not voted--(S1088-1104---consists of Backlog reduction provisions).
We missed it guys......very narrowly.
more...
house selena gomez haircut 2011.
X-Wing
08-03 04:10 PM
[QUOTE=X-Wing;1974909]Another one rides the bus......
Day 3 and counting. How does anyone here sleep at all
vparam
06-29 10:02 AM
While i am not sure about the rumor. I certainely know that state dept can publish supplement bulletin any time of the month. For that matter in the last 3 years they have done that atleast twice. One was when the nurse numbers 50k where released in may 2005, they issued a supplement june bulletin and created a seperate category. the second time was when the same quota was over.
girlfriend hairstyles for prom 2011.
baburob2
02-01 06:59 PM
cool news. hope it is right and it survives and becomes a law.
hairstyles selena gomez 2011 hairstyles.

santb1975
04-06 08:18 PM
Let us make this successful. I am already signed up for this.
subba
02-02 07:40 AM
I woke up this morning and reading thru this thread feels like a emotional rollercoaster ride.
I am promising myself I won't check IV all day today otherwise I will get no work done :-(
I am promising myself I won't check IV all day today otherwise I will get no work done :-(
mmandal
06-11 11:35 AM
Guys,
Can someone please let me know whether it is possible / advisable to travel while H1 approval is pending?
She is currently in H4 with a valid stamp in her passport. She filed for her H1 and was selected in lottery. She has a receipt but her approval is pending.
We were interested in making a short trip to India before Oct 1. But the consulting firm advised against it as according to them if she re-enters in H4 (even before Oct 1) while her H1 approval is pending, her H1 application will be cancelled and she has to restart the process all over again. Something to do with the last status on re-entry.
My thoughts are: The change of status will be effective Oct 1, 2008, why would it matter if I travel prior to that date?
A lot of you may have experienced the same dilemma, so please let me know...
thanks.
Can someone please let me know whether it is possible / advisable to travel while H1 approval is pending?
She is currently in H4 with a valid stamp in her passport. She filed for her H1 and was selected in lottery. She has a receipt but her approval is pending.
We were interested in making a short trip to India before Oct 1. But the consulting firm advised against it as according to them if she re-enters in H4 (even before Oct 1) while her H1 approval is pending, her H1 application will be cancelled and she has to restart the process all over again. Something to do with the last status on re-entry.
My thoughts are: The change of status will be effective Oct 1, 2008, why would it matter if I travel prior to that date?
A lot of you may have experienced the same dilemma, so please let me know...
thanks.
Source URL: https://anacostiaque.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-to-do-selena-gomez-hairstyles-2011.html
Visit anacostiaque for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
No comments:
Post a Comment